Mandatory Credit Card with All Bookings Comes Into Effect Starting 2021
Before booking your tee-time online or by phone, please be aware of our new Tee-Time Cancellation Policy.
- All tee-time bookings now require a valid credit card on file.
- The individual who made the tee-time booking will be required to call the Golf Shop the day prior to the tee-time to cancel or amend the number of players in the booking without penalty.
- Should the individual who made the tee-time booking not amend their booking the day prior to the tee-time, their card will be charged the posted green fee rate for the booking if the group shows up with less players than what has been booked.
- If the tee-time falls within the booking policy timeframe, then the tee-time automatically becomes non-refundable.
- Players may call the golf shop 24 hours a day. If the golf shop is closed when calling, you can leave a message at any time to cancel or amend your tee-time.
- Credit Card will not be charged at time of booking.
- Credit Card will only be charged in case of a no-show.
- The card is stored with a secure third-party site called Stripe (for member and public bookings).
- Any unplayed reservation can be cancelled (and not charged) if the golf course is confirmed to be deemed unplayable, due to weather, on the day of play.
- This policy applies to both members and public golfers.
PLEASE help in protecting the integrity of your tee-times!