As we gear up for the 3rd & Final Brain & Mind Matters Community Fund Golf Tournament on September 16th, here are just some of the great items being featured at the 2016 BAMM banquet reception Silent Auction table following the golf tournament. You can bid on these and other items at the special dinner banquet following your round of golf:
- Muskoka Cottage - One Week Stay at a Cottage on prestigious Lake Muskoka
- Toronto Raptors Tickets - Four (4) floor seats at an upcoming Toronto Raptors game (donated by Debbie Munro and the St. Marys Cement Plant)
- Two Bee's Bed & Breakfast - one night's stay and breakfast package at one of Niagara-on-the-Lake's finest establishments (website)
- Patrick Kane Game Worn Autographed Jersey - worn in the 2016 NHL All-Star Game in Nashville (donated by Terry & Sheila Crisp
- David Bowie Collection - Picture, Keepsake Magazine and Matching Album
- The Bruce Hotel - one night's stay, dinner and breakfast at Stratford's finest hotel
- Ste. Anne's Spa Getaway - all inclusive overnight for two
- King Valley Golf Course Foursome - golf for four with carts at Clublink's home course
- O'Grady's Clothing & Accessories $200 Gift Certificate
- Pavel Datsyuk signed hockey jersey
- Blue Jays tickets - vs. New York Yankees for this September
- Fresh Flowers for a Year! - donated by The Flower Shop & More
- PLUS, much more!
If you or someone you know would like to donate a Silent Auction item, please email: email@example.com
See you at the big charity golf event and dinner reception!